Empowering the spirit of Aboriginal entrepreneurship and community building in Atlantic Canada.
- Provide access to capital through diversified sources along with comprehensive business support services to Atlantic Aboriginal entrepreneurs and communities
- Focus on building capacity for Atlantic Aboriginal entrepreneurs and Aboriginal communities to enhance success in business, wealth creation and community transformation
- Support Atlantic Aboriginal entrepreneurs and businesses in achieving triple bottom line impacts – economic, environmental and social
- Assist Atlantic Aboriginal communities in nation-based economic development initiatives focused on creating healthier individuals, communities, and families
- Reflect best practices and strong thought leadership in assisting Atlantic Aboriginal communities optimize participation in the local, regional and national economy – now and into the future