Between 2011 – 2015, Ulnooweg distributed $12,834,123 throughout the Atlantic region. The table below shows the breakdown per province.
Since Ulnooweg’s inception, our team has supported Atlantic Aboriginal entrepreneurs with over $60,000,000. If you have a dream of entrepreneurship, or need help in expanding an existing business, Ulnooweg is here to help and will guide you through the process step by step.
The types of loans we offer are listed below:
- Open to Aboriginal business owners operating and residing in Atlantic Canada between the ages of 18 – 35
- Designed for any business need
- The first $15,000 is at a fixed interest rate of 8.5% maximum with a five year repayment term
- Open to Aboriginal business owners operating and residing in Atlantic Canada
- Open to Atlantic Canada Aboriginal organizations
- Designed for new business start ups, purchase of existing businesses, expansion, working capital, refinancing and more
- Up to $250,000 available
- Flexible repayment schedules including monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual or seasonal
Ivan Blake with daughter Kendra – Labrador Towing
Cottage Craft Industry
- Aboriginal cottage craft business owners in Atlantic Canada
- Designed for any business need including, but not limited to inventory, raw materials, tools and marketing
- Up to $1,000 available
- Repayable over 1 year at a fixed rate of 8%. Interest portion reimbursable upon satisfactory repayment
We encourage open communication and provide support and flexibility in repayment plans. Our competitive interest rates are determined based on project and credit history and a risk assessment process. Fixed and variable options are available to meet your business needs.